I am SUPER excited to share this with ya’ll from one of my affiliate partners. Most of you know I am a HUGE advocate of making people aware of thyroid issues. More importantly, I really want to share with people that there is hope when it comes to healing and living with thyroid conditions.
The thyroid sessions will be an online summit, which is free, jam-packed with information you must know when trying to treat and live with a thyroid condition. Here are a few of the topics:
- Why your thyroid scores are “normal”, but your symptoms are screaming HYPOTHYROID!
- The iodine controversy: How to navigate the conflicting information about this critical nutrient.
- The little-known connection between gluten consumption and autoimmune thyroid disorders…
- FREE and easy at-home testing for evaluating your thyroid health.
- Gentle detox therapies for reversing Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- How to lose weight when your thyroid is off…or has been removed altogether.
- Which thyroid medications are best…and which are unsafe.
- The best foods and supplements for lowering thyroid antibodies, naturally.
- Secrets for shrinking thyroid nodules that your doc never told you about.
- Grave’s disease: What to do when your thyroid is OVER-active.
- Fertility Matters: Preconception and prenatal thyroid support.
- Why thyroid cancer is becoming more common — especially in women.
All of this topics have been things I researched over the course of my struggle with thyroid issues…and it is all in one place.
The speakers for the summit include functional medical doctors, naturopaths, nutritionists, and health experts including Dr. Izabella Wentz who authored my hands down, favorite book about Hashimoto’s.
It is estimated that 30 million people in the United States are suffering from thyroid issues and probably only half of that have been diagnosed properly. I’m sure even less than that are being treated properly.
Having a Hashimoto’s changed my life in so many ways. I am thankful to have been able to find support in healing my body so I don’t have to live with the symptoms. I want you to know that you can find relief to some of your symptoms.
I never would have dreamed how having a thyroid disorder would make me feel but I also never would have dreamed how much I have learned about my body in order to heal and feel good.
So, share and pass the word, this session is going to be an amazing resource for thyroid health!!