Gluten Free Flax Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup freshly ground flax meal
- ⅓ cup finely grated parm cheese
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Garlic powder to taste.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 (Place pizza stone in the oven to preheat as well)
- Grease parchment paper
- Mix dry ingredients and make a well
- Mix wet ingredient
- Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and mix with a fork
- Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken up
- Spread on your parchment paper, it makes about a 12 inch pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Take out and flip over
- Place toppings on and put back in the oven.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown
- Let sit five minutes before serving
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/gluten-free-flax-pizza-crust/