Shrimp Scampi over Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash (I used one large one for this dish)
- 1 quart of whole or crushed tomatoes
- ½ stick of butter
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- ½ pound of cooked and peeled Shrimp
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut squash in half, rub lightly with olive oil and bake for about an hour
- While squash is baking, add your butter, whole tomatoes and spices to a small pan and simmer
- Defrost and clean your shrimp, set back in the refrigerator until ready
- When squash is done, let cool until you are able to handle and seperate the 'noodles' with a fork.
- Add to sauce and allow to simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- Add shrimp until they are heated through.
- Top with parm cheese and serve
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/shrimp-scampi-over-spaghetti-squash-recipe/