Sugar Free Strawberry Milkshake
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- A dash of cinnamon
- A dash of salt
- Stevia to taste (or honey for those not watching sugar)
- ½ tsp. glucomannan (Optional)
- *I have also used ½ cup of cottage cheese instead of protein powder, I think it's creamier but it also adds an extra tartness so it might require a bit more sweetener.
- Add everything to blender except berries and blend until mixed.
- Add frozen berries and blend until smooth.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/sugar-free-strawberry-milk-shake/