Baked garlic and parmesan chicken wings
- 5 pounds of chicken wings, thawed
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of parm cheese
- Heat oven to 450
- Line pans with aluminum foil and place a baking rack in pans.
- Place wings skin sized down and lightly salt
- Bake until for about 30 minutes
- Turn the oven up to 500 and flip the wings.
- Bake until the skin is crispy about 20 more minutes
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter,add the garlic and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the parm cheese and stir in.
- When the wings are done, put in pan with butter mixture and coat well.
- Take and let sit a few minutes and serve.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/baked-garlic-parmesan-chicken-wings/