Dairy Free Creamy Chicken Soup
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- sea salt (to taste to season meat)
- 3 cups of water
- 2 chopped onions
- 6 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 15.5 ounces can of great northern beans
- 4 cups of spinach
- Add the chicken, salt, onions, garlic and water to pan.
- Bring to a boil and turn burner down to simmer.
- Cook until the chicken is soft and able to easily shred.
- Shred chicken apart with forks and add back to soup.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- In a blender, blend beans and one cup of broth from your soup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add to soup and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook a few more minutes until wilted.
- Add more salt if needed.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/dairy-free-creamy-chicken-soup/