Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- 1 stick of salted butter (Melted)
- 2 cups of gluten free flour mix (Or 2 cups of rice flour with xantham gum)
- ½ cup evaporated cane juice crystals
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line or grease a 12 cup muffin pan
- Melt butter and set aside
- Mix milk, egg and vanilla until combined.
- Mix dry ingredients
- Add the melted butter, wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir, do not over mix.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon into muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the tops are a nice golden color.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/gluten-free-blueberry-muffins/