- 6 cups of chicken stock (Any stock would work)
- 2-4 tbsp. of oil
- 1 large diced onion
- 2 stocks of sliced celery
- 6 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 bunches of radishes, quartered (This number can vary to how much you like)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions, garlic and celery until soft
- Add stock and quartered radishes and simmer
- Allow to simmer until the radishes are soft (I like to do this nice and slow)
- Salt and pepper to taste according to your taste
This would be very easy to add some shredded chicken or beans for added protein.
You can also thicken if desired with the thickener of choice.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/radish-soup/