Cabbage Beef Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 head of shredded cabbage
- 1 large onion, shredded
- Several cloves of slice garlic (I like a lot!)
- 1-2 carrots shredded
- Bacon grease to fry (Or oil of preference)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- -Sautee onions and garlic in bacon grease until a nice golden color
- -Add cabbage and carrots and cook until wilted
- -Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- -Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Recipe by Simply Healthy Home at http://simplyhealthyhome.com/cabbage-beef-skillet/