Ya’ll know how much I love garlic, right? It is truly one of my kitchen staples. What would dinner be with out garlic??!!
One of next loves is Parmesan cheese. And if you put them together…you have a match made in heaven. For.real.
My family loves wings but it isn’t something I typically make at home. I decided to try and make a version of a baked garlic and Parmesan chicken wing we just love. And it was a success!
They are so easy and yummy. Seriously. My kids eat a ton of them.
To make your life easier in the kitchen, if you work with a lot of garlic, I love this (affiliate link) garlic twist. It makes mincing so nice and much easier to clean than my garlic press. (Which I also love)
I am not a fan of large kitchen messes, so to make this super easy to clean, I place foil in my baking dishes. The grease drips down on the foil and I can just throw it away. I use these (affiliate) racks to put the chicken on because they fit in my 9X13 pans.
If you have the same affection for garlic and parm as me, you should go try this recipe! (It’s the most popular on the blog.)
Are you on Pinterest? I post lots of gluten free and Trim Healthy Mama recipes.
Do you enjoy wings? What is your favorite flavor?
- 5 pounds of chicken wings, thawed
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of parm cheese
- Heat oven to 450
- Line pans with aluminum foil and place a baking rack in pans.
- Place wings skin sized down and lightly salt
- Bake until for about 30 minutes
- Turn the oven up to 500 and flip the wings.
- Bake until the skin is crispy about 20 more minutes
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter,add the garlic and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the parm cheese and stir in.
- When the wings are done, put in pan with butter mixture and coat well.
- Take and let sit a few minutes and serve.